Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Knitting and I Need to Quit Stalling

I have been working on cleaning up my yarn stash and making decisions on old projects - should they be finished or "frogged". And I need to find a new project for a 2 week vacation. Criteria is one yarn, who wants to manage multiple balls of yarn for color work, and reasonably easy pattern for car knitting. This is turning out to be a challenge. I have made several swatches and nothing has risen to the top.

So what have I really been doing - making dish cloths. I found an overflowing box of small balls of cotton yarn. My goal was to make the dishcloths until the top would fit on the box. Well 8 dishcloths later.........  I even used some yarn from 2 dresses that I made for my granddaughter. They were too worn out to lengthend (I made new ones) but I could not just throw out usable yarn. So they went into the mix.










Now I need to get back to my yarn search. I have a week to make a decision.

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

they look great! I too am a procrastinator......
but at least you were productive while doing it LOL